Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Inside Sales Representative
Bristol, WI 53104
JOB TITLE: Inside Sales / Account Management
REPORTS TO: Director of Sales
EFFECTIVE DATE: Click here to enter a date.
SUMMARY: Provides customers with courteous and timely customer service in person or over the phone in; strives to retain present customers and develop new business by extending professional and efficient service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides a primary point of contact for customers, via email or phone.
Assists customers in the reconciliation of their accounts.
- Enter orders and send order confirmations
- Work closely with other departments to meet internal and external timelines.
- Access supplier portals for order, quality, finance and other information
- Enter quote requests, complete quote requests with management and send to customer, performs follow up duties on open offers
- Occasionally travel to meet with customers.
- Assist with shipping activities - occasionally
Provides timely resolution of customer complaints, concerns, and inquiries.
Builds effective relationships and trust with customers and potential customers
by listening to their needs and educating them about our products and
services that are most appropriate to their situation.
Maintains knowledge of changes to manufacturing environment, competition, and customer business environment.
Supports marketing campaigns and product launches.
Receive orders and complete contract review
Prepares reports and correspondence as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
One to two years related experience or equivalent.
Excellent customer service skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Commitment to excellence and high standards.
Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and
Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
Professional appearance and demeanor
Ability to perform diversified clerical functions and basic accounting procedures.
Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various
Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(english) used in the workplace.
Bilingual skills a plus.
Acute attention to detail.
Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing
priorities with enthusiasm.
- Analytical --Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving --Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Business Acumen-- Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.