Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Sturtevant, WI 53177-
Qualifications University degree in an applicable discipline. Minimum two years of applicable experience desirable.
Responsibilities Employee shall do and perform all services, acts or things necessary or advisable to fulfill his/her assigned duties. Employee agrees that to the best of his/her abilities and experience he/she will at all times loyally perform all of the duties and obligations required of him/her either expressly or implicitly by the terms of this Agreement.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as internal sales support for Regional Sales Managers to achieve or exceed assigned goals.
- Drive sales of all Nortec products by developing, identifying and completing product and system quotations.
- Close sales by executing activities such as: providing technical documentation, site visits, training and quotation revisions as required.
- Develop and convey responses to customer inquiries on product and service capabilities.
- Actively solicit for all Nortec product opportunities, using leads generated through marketing initiatives.
- Develop and maintain sales documentation.
- Work closely with the internal team members and external Sales and Service teams to insure high customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate effective communications with a wide range of internal and external customers in a variety of methods.
- Provide support as required to the Manager, Account Services and Manager, Technical Service Center.
- Work closely with Project Management, Technical Support, Marketing and other teams as required or requested.
- Computer skills including Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Capture and complete information for ASANA and ServicePro10.
- Manipulate and manage spreadsheets.
- Effectively utilize SAP as trained by internal instruction.
- Enter and maintain telephone, email contact with RSM s, agents and customers as required or requested.
- High energy, self-starter with organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks/projects.
- Excellent verbal, written and telephone skills supported by strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team structure.
- HVAC, electrical or plumbing experience a plus.
- Ability to travel as required approximately 10%.
- Valid Driver s License.
- Ability to lift objects 50 lbs or less.