Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Hand Soldering Assemblers
Racine, WI 53403
- Follow prints, use sample assemblies, and receive verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Inspect PCB assemblies for proper solder, polarity and part presence/absence
- Position and align parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device
- Mount assembled components such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on panels
- Solder components and wires to PCB’s.
- Inspect solders to confirm specification and make adjustments if necessary.
- Repair or rework items by removing, adding, or replacing parts as needed
- 1st and 2nd shift positions available.
- Temp to hire.
- $9-13/hr. depending on experience.
- Electronics assembly experience strongly desired.
- Soldering experience required.
- Solid work history and proven reliability desired.
- Strong manual dexterity skills.
Keywords: assembly, electronics, circuit board, solder, soldering, thru hole, manufacturing, assemble, electrical, industrial, component, technician.