Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Hand Soldering Assembler
Racine, WI 53404
- Follow prints, use sample assemblies, and receive verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
- Inspect PCB assemblies for proper solder, polarity and part presence/absence
- Position and align parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device
- Mount assembled components such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on panels
- Connect component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connect wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points
- Repair or rework items by removing, adding, or replacing parts as needed
- 1 st shift, temp to hire position located in Racine.
Keywords: assembly, electronics, circuit board, solder, soldering, thru hole, manufacturing, assemble, electrical, industrial, component, technician.
- Thru-hole PCB hand soldering experience required.
- Solid work history and proven reliability desired.
- Candidates with a solid work history with minimal gaps in employment will be granted first consideration.
- Strong manual dexterity skills.