Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Racine, WI 53404-
- Setup, adjust and operate reciprocating or rotary wheel table-type surface grinders to impart finish and dimension to flat surface on standardized/repetitive work requiring some degree of skill to maintain tolerances and finish requirements.
- Wheel-types, table travel rates and wheel speeds, work supports and securing arrangements prescribed or standardized.
- Mount holding fixtures, use magnetic chuck or table to secure work and adjust machine to compensate for wheel wear and temperature changes affecting dimensions.
- Work from part drawings, specifications and grinding instructions.
- Use micrometers, indicators, calipers, etc., to make setups, operating adjustments, and to check work.
- Select the proper statistical tools to maintain process control and quality reliability.
- Ability to stand for eight hours a day .
- Ability to pick up and move parts up to 20 pounds apiece continuously for eight hours a day .
- Ability to work independently .
- Ability to communicate effectively to co-workers and supervisory personnel clearly and concisely .
- Ability to speak and read English