Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Golf Cart Technician
Sturtevant, WI 53177
We are the best independent staffing company in the southeastern Wisconsin area! We specialize in industrial staffing but also provide office, technical and professional employees for short or long-term staffing. We serve small businesses that need only a few employees and large customers that use a high volume of employees.
Description: In need of an experienced mechanic who can tr oubleshoot problems with golf cars and not just change parts out.
Ideal candidate would possess the following skills:
- Have own tools
- Diagnose & repair Gas & Electric Golf carts (Previous automotive experience is a required!)
- Perform preventive maintenance per cart procedures
- Understand manuals
- Able to do service calls & interact with customers
- Maintain an organized work environment, order and maintain parts inventory
- Ability to explain a technical diagnosis & repairs to customers and employees as needed
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical system
- Ability to change out batteries, motors & controllers, bodies, roofs, tires & wheels
- $12-15/hour based on capability and extent of automotive knowledge
- Minimum 1 year of related experience
- Strong mechanical and electrical ability
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as, but not limited to safely lifting (up to 85 lbs. Unassisted); Sit or stand for extended periods of time; Bend and twist, push and pull, stoop, kneel; Reach in all directions; Work at heights
- Reliable tra nsportation
- Background check and drug screen upon hire