General Labor/Machine Shop
Racine, WI 53403
- Operate various types of machinery depending on production needs.
- Assist with general labor in various departments including shipping and production.
- Work directly with supervisor and machine operators to learn various operating techniques.
- Run production on machinery and check product for quality.
- Various other duties as assigned.
- 1st and 2nd shift available.
- Long term, temp to hire positions.
- $9-12/hr. depending on experience.
- Mechanical aptitude and familiarity with hand and power tools desired but not required.
- Strong resumes with good longevity and minimal gaps in employment will receive 1st consideration.
- Reliable transportation.
- Self starting attitude with eagerness to learn new skills required!
Keywords: machine, operator, manufacturing, general labor, tools, construction, production, shop, industrial, warehouse, micrometer, caliper, foundry, mechanical.