Burlington, WI 53105
- Operate various types of machinery depending on production needs.
- Assist with general labor in various departments including shipping and production.
- Work directly with supervisor and machine operators to learn various operating techniques.
- Run production on machinery and check product for quality.
- Assemble products by hand as well as with high speed machinery.
- Various other duties as assigned.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift positions available.
- Temp to hire immediately after 90 days with good attendance.
- Solid benefits upon hire!
$10-13/hr. depending on experience
- Manufacturing experience preferred but not required.
- Reliable transportation required.
- Strong track record of attendance.