Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Fork Truck Operator
Racine, WI 53403
- Work from manufacturing order, pick lists, bills of material, and instructions, pull orders from finished stock storage area; select proper quantity, repack as necessary, apply proper labels to carton and containers, place on skid and move to the staging area.
- Keep production departments supplied with in-process parts, materials and supplies.
- Pull items requested or where required from stock areas and truck to production areas.
- Stock inventory in proper location, consolidate and rotate according to established procedures.
- Perform inventory cycle counts as specified.
- Assist in the Shipping and Receiving department as needed.
- Ongoing individual training/development program.
- Report abnormalities in equipment, programs, materials, and processes to Supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Temp to hire positions on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift.
- $10-14 per hour, depending on experience.
- Positions located in Racine, WI.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills as required to discuss training, general direction and other position-related tasks.
- Previous forklift experience required.
- Candidates with solid work history and minimal gaps in employment will receive first consideration.
- Regular and prompt attendance is a must.
Keywords: forklift, fork truck, reach truck, standup, warehouse, picker, order picker, material handler, inventory, scanner, labor, packaging, production, industrial, manufacturing.