Fork Truck Operator
Racine, WI 53403
- Work from manufacturing order, pick lists, bills of material, and instructions, pull orders from finished stock storage area; select proper quantity, repack as necessary, apply proper labels to carton and containers, place on skid and move to the staging area.
- Keep production departments supplied with in-process parts, materials and supplies.
- Pull items requested or where required from stock areas and truck to production areas.
- Stock inventory in proper location, consolidate and rotate according to established procedures.
- Perform inventory cycle counts as specified.
- Assist in the Shipping and Receiving department as needed.
- Ongoing individual training/development program.
- Report abnormalities in equipment, programs, materials, and processes to Supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Temp to hire positions on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift.
- $10-14 per hour, depending on experience.
- Positions located in Racine, WI.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills as required to discuss training, general direction and other position-related tasks.
- Previous forklift experience required.
- Candidates with solid work history and minimal gaps in employment will receive first consideration.
- Regular and prompt attendance is a must.
Keywords: forklift, fork truck, reach truck, standup, warehouse, picker, order picker, material handler, inventory, scanner, labor, packaging, production, industrial, manufacturing.