Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Racine, WI 53403
- Provide general maintenance to facilities:
- Cleans all facilities over which s/he has primary responsibility, including regular cleaning of exposed spaces, bathrooms, and floors.
- Completes regular maintenance, cleaning and minor repairs at centers and main office upon request.
- Ensures major repairs and maintenance are completed as requested.
- Completes routine maintenance of all heating and ventilation systems.
- Assists in remodeling, refurbishing and repairing of office spaces, classrooms, and storage units which may include minor carpentry, painting, sanding and refinishing of furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Perform minor plumbing and electrical repairs and maintenance.
- Ensures regular maintenance and upkeep of outdoor environments, including lawns, landscaped beds, playgrounds, outdoor structures and parking lots.
- Completes daily check up of playgrounds as well as monthly check up of facilities and buildings using Acelero s Health and Safety checklist.
- Perform routine and thorough inspections of outdoor (playground) areas to insure areas are free of safety hazards, trash, weeds and other debris.
- Repair and maintenance of building, classroom, storage facilities, machinery and equipment agency wide:
- Assists in moving office furniture, fixtures and equipment within and between sites to support staffing changes, relocations, remodels and program expansion.
- Perform routine inspections of site interiors for safety hazards.
- Perform repairs, maintenance, moving, transporting, and installation of playground structures.
- Ensure agency machinery and equipment is maintained and stored in a secure location.
- Complete work requisitions in a timely manner as directed by the Operations Director.
- Transport records and materials to climate controlled facility.
- Responsible for the abatement of licenses.
- Meet with contractors and vendors to obtain bids.
- File paper work from transportation trip request, cooks, health and safety checklist, or other requested documentation.
- Maintain daily driving record of assigned company vehicles and drive safely.
- Set up for Professional Development Day or any school function with required AV and/or materials.
- Assemble furniture or equipment.
- Possess basic knowledge of computer software repair for systems such as Child Plus and sonic walls, etc.
- Possess basic knowledge of OSHA Standards and compliance requirements.