Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Burlington, WI 53105
Manufacturer of large construction equipment located in Burlington, WI is searching for Mechanical Assemblers on 1 st and 2 nd shift.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 1 st and 2 nd shift, temp to hire positions available.
- $14-16/hr. Depending on experience.
- Previous mechanical assembly experience required, preferably with large assemblies.
- Blueprint reading preferred.
- Welding experience a plus.
- Reliable transportation.
Keywords: Assemble, assembler, assembly, mechanical, blueprints, technician.