Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Caledonia, WI 53108-
Duties and Responsibilities:
The primary function of this position is to engineer, design, and prepare estimates for electronic security systems and structured cabling systems accurately to meet system functionality and performance requirements. The candidate shall be able to successfully complete specific project goals and objectives while meeting challenging deadlines. The candidate shall be proficient in accurately depicting system drawings in CAD format and shall be able to put together submittal packages for customers.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, AutoCAD, and general computer skills.
- Basic understanding of networking.
- Experience and knowledge in the standards, design and installation of structured cabling systems, door access control systems, analog & IP CCTV systems, intrusion alarm systems, and other low voltage systems.
- Ability to adhere to all required project safety requirements set forth by the company and OSHA.
- Excellent knowledge of life safety codes.
- Capable of keeping others informed of work status and changes that relate to assigned tasks.
- Maintain updated information on pricing from, vendors, suppliers, and contractors through direct contact, written materials, price lists, etc
- Organized, attention to detail, and highly efficient.
- Ability to function as a member of a team.
- Ability to communicate and interact clearly and concisely with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems efficiently.