Racine, WI 53403
- Positions included wire harness assembly, laser print machine operation and electrical testing.
- Cut and measure wire or cable to ensure all wires will operate properly.
- Prepare wire or cable for next process in production.
- Solder as required; clean solder areas with alcohol to remove debris and excess solder.
- Crimp pin/sockets onto the wires or cables; assemble into connector.
- Audit and monitor quality requirements in accordance with the company quality assurance policies and customer specifications.
- Perform product “test” and “burn-in” procedures.
- Document and report inspection findings and results; monitor corrective actions.
- Various other duties depending on position.
- 1st and 2nd shift, temp to hire positions available!
- $11-14/hr. depending on experience.
- Hand soldering experience highly preferred.
- Experience with electrical wires, harnessing, crimping tools etc.
- Resumes with solid work history and minimal gaps receive first consideration!
- Knowledge of electrical or mechanical assembly.
Keywords: electronics, assembly, manufacturing, packaging, wire, wiring, harness, crimp, production, solder, warehouse, quality, cable.