Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Kenosha, WI 53140
- Positions included wire harness assembly, laser print machine operation and electrical testing.
- Cut and measure wire or cable to ensure all wires will operate properly.
- Prepare wire or cable for next process in production.
- Solder as required; clean solder areas with alcohol to remove debris and excess solder.
- Crimp pin/sockets onto the wires or cables; assemble into connector.
- Audit and monitor quality requirements in accordance with the company quality assurance policies and customer specifications.
- Perform product “test” and “burn-in” procedures.
- Document and report inspection findings and results; monitor corrective actions.
- Various other duties depending on position.
- 1st and 2nd shift, temp to hire positions available in Kenosha, WI.
- $11-14/hr. depending on experience.
- Hand soldering experience highly preferred.
- Experience with electrical wires, harnessing, crimping tools etc.
- Resumes with solid work history and minimal gaps receive first consideration!
- Knowledge of electrical or mechanical assembly.
Keywords: electronics, assembly, manufacturing, packaging, wire, wiring, harness, crimp, production, solder, warehouse, quality, cable.
Halpin Staffing Services provides great jobs with desirable employers in Southeast Wisconsin and Northeast Illinois. Find your next position in accounting, finance, engineering, HR, marketing/sales, administration or light and heavy industry. We’ve got flexible scheduling options and competitive benefits available! Apply today or visit us at halpinpersonnel.com!