Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Racine, WI 53403
- Follow prints, use sample assemblies, and receive verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Inspect PCB assemblies for proper solder, polarity and part presence/absence.
- Replace and repair faulty and poorly soldered circuits.
- Position and align parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device.
- Mount assembled components such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on panels.
- Connect component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connect wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points.
- Other related assembly duties as assigned.
$10-13/hr. depending on experience
- Solid work history and proven reliability desired.
- Electronics experience preferred but not required.
- Manufacturing experience required.
- Candidates with a solid work history with minimal gaps in employment will be granted first consideration.
- Strong manual dexterity skills.