Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Kenosha, WI 53144-
Perform duties to assemble products involving detailed standardized methods in a cellular manufacturing environment to established daily schedules. Under direction of Assembly Supervisor, Team Leader, Senior Assembler, or Engineer, assemble products to assure that client production requirements are met.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assemble product in an efficient and accurate manner
- Assist employees in the assembly cells or lines as required
- Work from verbal and written instructions, bills of material, routings, samples, blue prints and schematics
- Check work quality throughout assembly operations to ensure established standards are maintained
- Test subassemblies and final units, following standard procedures and routing instructions, and replace defective parts. Notify one of the following positions: Engineer, Assembly Specialist, Team Leader, Assistant Assembly supervisor or Assembly Supervisor as dictated by the situation.
- Maintain assembly cell in a neat and orderly manner
- Perform housekeeping tasks as required in the Assembly department
- Provide input to improve assembly processes (examples: tools, procedures, tooling, fixtures, etc.)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Follow safety rules, safe operating practices and procedures
- Active participation in ongoing individual training/development program
- Maintain good housekeeping conditions in assembly cell and surrounding area on a daily basis? Report abnormalities in machines, materials, processes, etc.
- Written and verbal English communication skills as required to discuss training, general direction and other operations-related tasks; motivate employees in department
- Ability to understand and apply electrical wiring knowledge? Ability to work within a team environment? Must possess positive, " can do" attitude.
May include set-up and operation, but not limited to:
- Computer, hi-pot, hand tools, continuity tester, voltage test fixture, pneumatic hand tools, rivet machine, power stapler, drill press, heat staking machine, stainless steel cleaner, heat guns, lockup machine, wire stripper, pallet jacks, lifts, hand drill, etc.
This job is performed under direct supervision and within the guidelines of authorized company policies, programs, procedures, budgets, laws, and business ethics.
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing company and departmental objectives; and only covers the primary functions and responsibilities of the position. It is in no way to be construed as an all encompassing list of duties.