Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Electro Mechanical Maintenance Tech
Mt. Pleasant, WI 53177-
Our technicians work in a plant with machines utilizing Lean techniques and 5S methodologies. Positions are available on 2nd and 3rd shift.
- Responsibility for all facets of machine repair, machine maintenance, and disassembly and reassembly of equipment for production.
- Preventative maintenance of production machinery, packaging machinery, and conveyor systems. Installation, diagnostics, troubleshooting and repair of machinery, equipment, and facilities.
- Mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems maintenance.
- Setting up and operating production equipment as needed.
- Working with machine operators to ensure functionality and efficiency of production.
- Welding and fabrication as needed.
- Testing of systems and machinery through the use of various meters and gauges.
- Provide maintenance support for electrical, heating and cooling systems, parts inventory and maintaining all aspects of the physical plant.
- The successful candidate will possess: Associate Degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- At least 5 years of industrial maintenance in manufacturing plant environment. PLC and Servo controls experience.
- Strong mechanical, electrical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to communicate with all levels effectively in oral and written communication. Proactive mind-set, decision making ability and flexibility are important as well as the ability to work under just in time pressures.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to take control of situations and follow them through to a successful end result.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook and ability to complete work orders.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints Proficient in the use of electrical testing equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. On a regular basis and up to 75 lbs. Occasionally.
- Working conditions are normal for manufacturing plant.
- Food safety practices are followed and upheld to the full extent.
- The work environment is fast moving pace and requires standing and walking during the full shift