Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Essential Duties and Responsibilities, other duties may be assigned depending on business necessity .
- Conduct servicing of electrical systems and equipment.
- Installation of electrical for new equipment
- Conduct preventive maintenance and safety inspections.
- Must be able to troubleshoot control wiring, VFD s, 110v, 220v, and 480v current.
- PLC experience is necessary
- Must be able to read electrical schematics
- Conduct set up of production equipment and systems.
- Conduct servicing of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and material flow systems.
- Maintain department records.
- Maintain safe and sanitary working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Responsible for quality of work performed and for identifying and documenting quality problems for corrective action and preventing non-conforming product.
- And any other jobs assigned by Supervisor.
- Must be willing to learn mechanical tasks
REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILITIES & QUALITIFICATIONS:
The job candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum three years of electrical installation and repair experience, preferably in the food processing industry. The candidate must have a good technical aptitude and be detail oriented. The candidate must be able to lift 75lbs, and may be required to wear a respirator. The job requires minimal supervision and willingness to work independently or in teams and overtime hours.