Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Burlington, WI 53105
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and edit AutoCAD drawings for electrical equipment including power panels, control systems, etc.
- Test RexCon s concrete batching control and communications equipment to ensure that it meets specifications and the needs of our customers.
- Assist in handling preparing, producing, and monitoring shop orders. This includes tracking inventory using Excel.
- Occasionally, assemble and wire equipment.
- Power panel and control systems development work.
- Read electrical prints (schematics) and track wiring through a plant into equipment to the terminal blocks
- Excellent skills at using CAD to produce electrical schematics. Auto CAD preferred.
- Excellent people skills and desire to help customers resolve problems.
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with inventory and shop floor control programs.
- Experience at building, debugging, and repairing electronic equipment.
- Experience with process controls and related equipment.
- Clear understanding of hot, neutral, and safety ground . Understands AC power sources (single phase, three phase) and related equipment (circuit breakers, transformers, power factor correction, uninterruptible power supplies, etc.).
- Understands the difference between safety ground and signal ground.
- Able to measure all levels of AC and DC voltages as well as current.
- Understand 4-20 mA signals and how to measure them (e.G. Process control equipment utilizing a variable speed drive or control valve)
- Bachelor s degree preferred
- Experience in manufacturing setting a plus
- 2-5 years experience
Halpin Staffing Services is an established staffing agency in southeast, WI with locations in Racine, Kenosha and Burlington. We staff for a variety of roles and industries including manufacturing, light industrial, administrative, professional and technical. We serve both small and large businesses based on need.
Benefits of working with Halpin Staffing:
- Permanent Job Opportunities: the majority of roles through Halpin are on a temp to hire, permanent basis. Temp to hire means there is a 90-day period in which you ll be a Halpin employee. Once the period is complete and has gone well, the client company is eligible to hire you permanently.
- Employee Benefits: health insurance offered after probationary period. Vacation and holiday pay available to employees based on hours criteria. 401k available to employees after 1 year.
- Large Client Base: Halpin has been staffing in southeast Wisconsin for 20+ years. During this time, our client base has become quite extensive and ranges from southern parts of Milwaukee, northern, IL and west to the Janesville/Beloit areas. With over 500 clients/prospects throughout these areas, working with Halpin gives job seekers a huge advantage as our network quickly becomes yours!
- Employee/Employer Relationship: Halpin recruiters pride themselves on getting to know their candidates/employees in order to build a strong working relationship. Over the years we ve received great feedback from employees who feel this sets us apart from other staffing agencies.