Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
ERP Systems IT Manager
Delavan, WI 53115-
Lead the design, implementation and maintenance of ERP and IT systems across the company. Responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the latest Epicor system as well as other company used software. This person will interact with the department managers and staff throughout the company to understand, define and implement the latest Epicor ERP system functionality. Use Epicor functionality and tools, BPM, BAQ s, BarTender etc. To improve the effectiveness of the Epicor system in all areas of MicroPrecision LLC.
Quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, and thoroughness of work performed; ability to communicate effectively and develop good working relationships; ability to work with and through others is essential to accomplish goals and objectives.
- A degree in the field of computer science and 5+ years related work experience is desired. Bachelor s degree with technology as a core component preferred
- MSCE a plus
- Strong technical skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Able to work well with others
- Ability to trouble shoot
System Management Requirements
- Maintain Epicor 10 ERP software and associated software
- Define user requirements with managers for achieving the end user system needs
- Create Epicor 10 customizations and reporting, as required
- Maintain the Barcode system between Epicor and BarTender software, as needed
- Maintain the standard Epicor environment integrity from Test through production
- Develop and test any approved customizations
- Keep current with the latest technologies
- Work with and monitor 3rd party consulting services when needed
Knowledge & Experience
- Strong SQL-based ERP experience required
- Strong technical knowledge of Software in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Strong technical knowledge of current Epicor tools is a plus
- Strong technical knowledge in Epicor reporting (SSRS & Crystal) is a plus
- On-call availability
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as co mputers and peripherals