Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Drafting Quality Control
Burlington, WI 53105-
- Examine engineering drawings to validate and check prior releasing to shop to determine practicality of design, verify Bill of Materials is correct, available tooling, and fabrication process, applying knowledge of drafting and manufacturing methods.
- Confers with design personnel to resolve drawing and design discrepancies.
- Works with engineering to ensure that design intent is correctly captured and conveyed through the technical drawings.
- Make necessary changes to ensure proper resolution of identified issues.
- Thorough knowledge of CAD standards
- Ability to visualize drawings
- Capability of working accurately in a high paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- E xperience in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- High School Degree or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of various manufacturing processes and capabilities.
- Minimum 2 years of design and/or manufacturing experience that included the use and interpretation of engineering design drawings Computer Aided Design (CAD) modeling and drafting familiarity.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proven capability to execute requirements of drawing and model checking