Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Director Shop Operations
Union Grove, WI 53182-
Shop Operations Director
We are looking to add an enthusiastic, ambitious, organized, detailed, collaborative, resourceful, fast-thinking, multitasking all-star to our like-minded team. Your role will be to manage the operations and scheduling of our shop, which executes best in class experiential marketing campaigns of outstanding quality, for amazing clients. This position will report to: CEO
Evolve is an experiential production support company based in Union Grove, WI. We make awesome happen every day. Our clients are some of the biggest agencies and brands in the world, for which we assist in ideating, designing, managing fabrication, event operations, and logistics.
What you can expect in this role:
To manage overall shop operations, including successful management of labor, productivity, quality control, and safety measures. Ensure safe and efficient operations. Enhance the operational procedure, systems, and principles in the areas of information flow and management, business processes, enhanced management reporting, and identifying opportunities to expand systems.
- Schedule, coach, and counsel employees. Recruit, select, train, assign as needed.
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Prepare and complete action plans, implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends
- Prepare an annual budget, schedule expenditures, analyze variances, initiate corrective actions
- Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining
- Manage staff levels, wages, hours, and contractors as needed
- Run a safe, injury/accident free workplace
- Manage relationships with key local fabrication vendors
- Track vendor pricing and service levels
- Work with CEO to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and follow through with implementation
- Communicate operating policies and/or issues at team meetings
- Work closely with the warehouse manager to perform analysis of our inventory and ensure we are utilizing our inventory system effectively, purchasing the right equipment, maintaining solid inventory data.
- Be hands-on in the shop as needed, including fabrication. Ensure client deliverables, product, quality, and deadlines are
Top Skills & Proficiencies:
- Leadership + Team Work
- Planning + Organization
- People Management
- Reporting Skills
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Communication Skills
- Comfortability in Fast Paced Environment