Customer Sales & Service Rep
Delavan, WI 53115-
Production of new accounts and the retention of existing accounts. Provides prompt, efficient, high-quality service to designated accounts.
- Responsible for gathering the information and risk management recommendations for designated accounts.
- Delivering Evidence or insurance and/or binders for designated accounts, as needed.
- Conducts periodic service calls for designated accounts.
- Performs special projects at the request of designated clients after being approved by manager.
- Maintains a concern for timeliness and completeness when interacting with customers, agency and company personnel to minimize potential for errors & omissions claims. All conversations, phone, in person or via email are documented in agency management system.
- After reviewing updated client exposure survey information, obtains other renewal information for accounts with increase renewal premiums. Quotes via EZLynx to remarket renewals.
- Follow up on all non-standard policies to see if they can be rewritten in a standard program. Prepares rewrite applications.
- Receives phone calls and office visitors requesting quotes, changes to existing coverage and/or new policies. Completes changes/requests within 24 hours of receipt. Determines acceptability and placement, quotes completed via EZLynx. Completes applications or endorsements, and collects premium when applicable.
- Reviews existing accounts to determine if additional lines of insurance should be solicited and does so by mail and/or phone prior to renewal.
- Receives and reviews request for policy to determine action to be taken.
- Takes new claim information and follows up on outstanding claims and provides assistance in their resolution, as necessary.
- Solicits expiration dates for policies not written by agency. Expectations are an average of one expiration date per client serviced.
- Actively solicits increases in limits and/or coverages or rounding out accounts through sales to clients at every service contact.
- Actively seeks referrals from current client base to solicit for new business prospects; follows up to generate new business. Expectation is five referrals per week.
- Documents all material conversations with insureds and/or carriers regarding exposures and coverages.
- Performs other functions as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be an assertive self-starter with the ability to influence others.
- Should have demonstrated effective presentation skills through both verbal and written communications.
- Must be organized.
- Must have all licenses as required by the State Department of Insurance to discuss and/or sell insurance in states where the agency functions.
- Ability to use personal computer, calculator, agency automation system, and proficiency in various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
- This job description is intended to describe the level of work required of the person performing the job.
- Essential functions are outlined; other duties may be assigned as needs arise or as required to support the agency' s essential functions.
- This description is not intended as a contract and is subject to unilateral change and revision by management.
- Any written contractual agreements will supersede this job description.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 /hour