Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Customer Sales & Service Rep
Delavan, WI 53115-
Position Title: Reports to: Customer Sales Service Agent Agency Manager
Production of new accounts and the retention of existing accounts . Provides prompt, efficient, high-quality service to designated accounts.
- POSITION FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for gathering the information a nd risk management recommendations for designated accounts. Deli ve ring E vide nce or insurance and/or binders for designated accounts, as needed .
- Conducts periodic service calls for designated accounts .
- Performs special projects at the request of designated c lients after being approved by manager .
- Maintains a co n ce rn for timeliness and co mpleteness when interacting with customers, agency and compa ny personnel to minimize potential for errors & omissions claims . All conversations, phone, in person or via email are documented in agency management system .
- After reviewing updated c lient exposure survey information, obtains other renewal information for accounts with increase renewal premiums . Quotes v ia EZLyn x to remarket renewals .
- Follow up on all non-standard policies to see if they can be rewritten in a standard program . Prepares rewrite applications .
- Recei ves phone calls and office visitors requesting quotes, c hanges to existing coverage and / or ne w policies. Completes cha nges / requests within 24 hours of receipt. Determines acceptability and placement, quotes co mpleted v ia EZLyn x. Completes applications or endorsements, and collects premium when applicable.
- Revie ws existing accounts to determine if additional lines of insurance should be solicited and does so by mail and / or phone prior to renewal.
- Re ceives and re v iews request for policy to determine action to be taken .
(26:}J " 1956 PHONE (262) 7W -51 8 1 FAX
, 1 1 ii., c h c 11 rc/lms ura nce.C o m
- Tak e s new claim information and follows up on outstanding c laims and provides assistance in their resolution, as necessary .
- Solicits expiration dates for policies not written by agency . E x pe c tations are an average of one e x piration date per client serviced .
- Activ e ly solicits increases in limits and / or coverages or rounding out accounts through sales to clients at e v ery servi c e conta c t.
- Actively seeks referrals from current client base to solicit for new business prospects; follows up to generate new business. Expectation is five referrals per week.
- Documents all material conversations with insureds and / or carriers regarding exposures and coverages .
- Performs other functions as assigned by management.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Must be an assertive self-starter with the ability to influence others . Should have demonstrated effective presentation skills through both v erbal and written communications . Must be organized .
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS
Must have all licenses as required by the State Department of Insurance to discuss and / or sell insurance in states where the agency functions . Ability to use personal computer, c alculator, agency automation system, and proficiency in various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Word and Excel.
- WORKING CONDITIONS
Fast-pa c ed multi-tasking environment.
- This job description is intended to describe the level of work required of the person performing the job .
- Essential functions are outlined; other duties may be assigned as needs arise o r as required to support the agency ' s essential functions .
- This des c ription is not intended as a contract and is subject to unilateral chan g e and revision by management.
- Any written contractual agreements will supersede this job description .