Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Racine, WI 53403
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform custodial and maintenance duties as assigned by the Director of Maintenance
- Secure the building daily doors inside and outside
- Occasionally on call for emergencies outside of regular work hours
- All other duties as assigned by the Director of Maintenance
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and attentive to detail. Candidates must be able to communicate effectively in oral and written form as well as carry out oral and written instructions with minimal accountability control. They must have the ability to comply with school standards and establish effective working relationships with co-workers, management, and the public.
Qualified candidates will have knowledge of:
- Principles, methods, and techniques pertaining to the cleaning of a school and school grounds
- Equipment, materials and supplies commonly utilized in cleaning
- Safe and sanitary work methods and procedures
Candidates should also have
- High school diploma or GED
- Third-Class Facilities Engineer License preferred
- This is a full-time position with 2 nd shift working hours Monday through Friday (Based on Assigned Shift).
- Occasional time on weekends and day shift are needed to complete projects as required.
- Standing, bending, walking, walking of multiple flights of stairs, lifting, lifting overhead and occasional heavy lifting of 50 lbs. Is required.
- Some exposure to hazardous material and unsafe noise levels associated with the operation of power plant equipment and boilers.
- Working environment is generally a clean academic setting.