Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Racine, WI 53403
A) Be available for work 7: 00 a.M. To 4: 30 p.M. Daily.
1) Occasionally we work past 4: 30 to finish a necessary task
2) Occasional Saturdays due to work load or weather delays.
3) Communicate to company for reasons for late arrival, missing work, or days off prior to the occurrence.
B) Must have valid driver' s license.
1) Will teach manual transmission operation, trailer use, and skills to obtain CDL.
C) Be able to perform physical work, lift 80lbs., use shovels, pick axes, pry bars, rakes, and wheel barrow.
A) Load and unload:
1} Necessary tools and equipment for the day' s work. 2} Necessary material for the day.
B) Support work activities getting items in (A) for fellow employees as they perform given tasks.
C) Perform necessary tasks to complete job once trained .
D) Take responsibility for assignments and complete them.
E) Respect fellow employees, equipment, vehicles and tools.
F) Represent the company and yourself with a professional demeanor. Types of Work:
A) Foundation Repair:
1) Water leaks/water seepage.
2) Wall cracks.
3) Straightening or replacing walls.
4) Drainage systems.
B) Storm Water Syst ems:
1) Contour grading.
2) Drainage swales.
3) Underground sump pump lines.
4) Underground storm sewer systems.
C) Sanitary Sewer Systems D} Water Supply Systems
E} Private Onsite Waste Water Recycling Systems
F) Site restoration for all the previously described jobs:
2} Seed/ fertilizers
3) E-mat installation
4) Flat work concrete
6} Retaining walls