Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Client Services Rep
Kenosha, WI 53144-
The Client Services Representative is responsible for assisting in duties associated with order processing, item/inventory maintenance, trouble-shooting/issue resolution, and handling phone calls and emails from our internal and external customers. This position reports to the Client Services Supervisor and Client Services Manager.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Serve as daily client contact and assist with special projects as necessary
- Support incoming phone calls from client sources
- Facilitate accurate incoming inventory (item setup validation, PO s and communication with the warehouse)
- Maintain and update the client/IMS website
- Generate clear, consistent communication to internal and external team members regarding status and requirements of programs
- Run periodic bulk order uploads along with processing individual orders
- Prioritize orders and/or projects, including prompt expediting of emergency requests
- Work as a team member with all Account Management, Client Services, Production, Finance and operations staff
- Manage report maintenance and distribution as needed for daily requirements, or to support special projects as needed
- High school diploma/GED
- 1-2 years of customer service or call center experience
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently and manage priorities under tight timelines
- Critical thinking, strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks effectively and efficiently
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and requests
- Must be a team player
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products
- Experience with AS400 or similar database systems preferred