Class A Semi Driver
Racine, WI 53403
- Transport goods and raw materials to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance.
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules.
- Document and log work/rest periods and retain fuel/toll receipts.
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures.
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions.
- Collect and verify delivery instructions.
- Report defects, accidents or violations.
- Valid Class A CDL required.
- Entry level candidates who just obtained their CDL are encouraged to apply!
- Clean driving record.
- Pre-employment drug screen and physical.
- Background check.
Keywords: CDL, Class A, Commercial Driver’s License, Driver, Driving, Delivery, Semi, Tractor-trailer, Freight, flatbed, trailer.