Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Class A Semi Driver
Kenosha, WI 53140
- Perform deliveries in tractor-trailer.
- Over the road positions primarily with trips ranging from 3 days to 15 days.
- Operates company-owned and leased vehicles safely in delivering merchandise to and from customers and suppliers.
- Assists in loading and unloading merchandise on vehicles.
- Obtain signatures or payments on delivery and pick up tickets.
- Follows assigned scheduling of deliveries; makes deliveries on time as scheduled.
- Follow proper procedures in reporting accidents in accordance with company policy.
- Report operating problems or maintenance needs on vehicles.
- Maintains vehicles in neat and clean condition; observe traffic laws.
- Maintains neat personal appearance; always remains courteous and service-minded in dealing with customers.
- Temp to hire positions located in Racine, Kenosha and Milwaukee areas.
- Class A CDL required.
- Entry level candidates who just obtained their CDL are encouraged to apply!
- Clean driving record.
- Pre-employment drug screen and physical.
- Background check.
- Some heavy lifting and transferring of freight.
Keywords: CDL, Class A, Commercial Drivers License, Driver, Driving, Delivery, Semi, Tractor-trailer, Freight, flatbed, trailer.
Halpin Staffing Services provides great jobs with desirable employers in Southeast Wisconsin and Northeast Illinois. Find your next position in accounting, finance, engineering, HR, marketing/sales, administration or light and heavy industry. We’ve got flexible scheduling options and competitive benefits available! Apply today or visit us at halpinpersonnel.com!