Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Class A CDL Driver
Racine, WI 53403
- Operate company-owned vehicles safely in delivering merchandise to and from customers and suppliers.
- Safely and efficiently load and unload goods.
- Stay on predetermined route and ensure timely deliveries.
- Communicate with dispatch as needed.
- Perform inspections of your vehicle prior to and following each trip.
- Maintain and service vehicle as needed (refuel, change oil, tire pressure, repairs, etc.).
- Maintain detailed driving and delivery logs.
- Track and report working hours.
- Obey all applicable traffic laws and rive according to the weather/road conditions.
- Comply with ICC and DOT regulations.
- Downtime and winter hours will mainly be spent in the shop performing small engine repairs.
- Minimum 1-year CDL driving experience.
- Class A CDL required.
- Clean driving record.
- Mechanical ability and experience with small engines highly preferred.
- Pre-employment drug screening and background check.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Keywords: CDL, Class A, Commercial Driver’s License, Driver, Driving, Delivery, Semi, Tractor-trailer, Freight, flatbed, trailer