Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Casting Machine Operators
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
- Starts and operates furnace, oven, die-casting, core making, metal molding, or rotating machines to pour metal or create molds and casts.
- Removes casting from mold, mold from press, or core from core box, using tongs, pliers, hydraulic ram, or by inversion.
- Pours or loads metal or sand into melting pot, furnace, mold, core box or hopper, using shovel, ladle, or machine.
- Inspects metal casts, and molds for cracks, bubbles, or other defects and measures castings to ensure specifications met.
- Sprays, smokes, or coats molds with compounds to lubricate or insulate mold, using acetylene torches or sprayers.
- Skims or pours dross, slag, or impurities from molten metal, using ladle, rake, hoe, spatula, or spoon.
- Assembles shell halves, patterns, and foundry flasks, and reinforces core boxes, using glue, clamps, wire, bolts, rams, or machines.
- Fills core boxes and mold patterns with sand or powders, using ramming tools or pneumatic hammers, and removes excess.
- Positions, aligns, and secures molds or core boxes in holding devices or under pouring spouts and tubes, using hand tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2nd and 3rd shift, temp to hire positions available.
- $10-13/hr. depending on experience.
- Positions located in Lake Geneva, WI.
- Minimum 6 months experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to work in a hot environment.