Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
New Berlin, WI 53151-
Halpin Staffing Services is an established staffing agency in southeast, WI with locations in Racine, Kenosha and Burlington. We staff for a variety of roles and industries including manufacturing, light industrial, administrative, professional and technical. We serve both small and large businesses based on need.
Benefits of working with Halpin Staffing Services:
- Permanent Job Opportunities: the majority of roles through Halpin are on a temp to hire, permanent basis. Temp to hire means there is a 90-day period in which you ll be a Halpin employee. Once the period is complete and has gone well, the client company is eligible to hire you permanently.
- Employee Benefits: health insurance offered after probationary period. Vacation and holiday pay available to employees based on hours criteria. 401k available to employees after 1 year.
- Large Client Base: Halpin has been staffing in southeast Wisconsin for 20+ years. During this time, our client base has become quite extensive and ranges from southern parts of Milwaukee, northern, IL and west to the Janesville/Beloit areas. With over 500 clients/prospects throughout these areas, working with Halpin gives job seekers a huge advantage as our network quickly becomes yours!
- Employee/Employer Relationship: Halpin recruiters pride themselves on getting to know their candidates/employees in order to build a strong working relationship. Over the years we ve received great feedback from employees who feel this sets us apart from other staffing agencies.
Client Company Profile
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a leading restoration & cleaning company, then we have the job for you! Our family owned and operated client has been committed to providing excellence in water mitigation, fire restoration, and cleaning services in the Milwaukee, Northern Wisconsin, Upper Michigan and surrounding counties since 1976. We have an immediate opening for a Restoration Estimator/Project Manager to join our team of professionals. Employees provide water and fire emergency response 24/7/365, for homes and commercial properties when disasters happen. They are an Emergency Preferred Vendor with many of the nation s top insurance companies, and member of elite contractor networks.
Other services we provide are carpet cleaning, HVAC system cleaning, content manipulation and packouts, specialty drying, and some construction. On-the-job and formal training will be provided to build upon candidate s existing restoration experience.
If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you ll thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, has proven knowledge and experience, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
- Some experience working with truckmounts (Preferred).
- Must have a clean driving record.
A representative of a nationally known and growing company
An effective communicator
A critical thinker
A detailed oriented and motivated individual
Technician Job Responsibilities:
Assist in all duties necessary to provide quality carpet and upholstery cleaning; or tile and grout cleaning.
Set up the truckmount at the job site using the proper set-up procedures.
Productively and safely move furniture to prepare the home for cleaning.