Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
KENOSHA, WI 53140
- Measure and cut various types of wood per supervisor/customer orders.
- Finish sand panels prior to assembly
- Assemble upper & lower cabinets
- Assemble face frames
- Assemble and finish sand solid wood doors
- Build box drawers
- Install windows, door, cabinets etc.
- Various other labor duties as assigned.
- 1st shift opportunities.
- Temp to hire positions in Kenosha, WI.
- $10-15/hr., depending on experience.
- Experience with related equipment such as tape measure, saws, hand tools and other carpentry related equipment required.
- Carpentry/cabinet making experience desired but not required.
- Students with recent wood shop classes or technical training encouraged to apply.
- Outgoing personality willing to do what it takes to get the job done!
- Ability to lift 50lbs+ on an occasional basis.
Keywords: carpentry, general labor, cabinet, construction, woodworking, sand, saw, manufacturing, production, assembly, builder.
Halpin Staffing Services provides great jobs with desirable employers in Southeast Wisconsin and Northeast Illinois. Find your next position in accounting, finance, engineering, HR, marketing/sales, administration or light and heavy industry. We’ve got flexible scheduling options and competitive benefits available! Apply today or visit us at halpinpersonnel.com!