Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Racine, WI 53403
- Follow blueprints to ensure quality product.
- Shape and cut materials to specified measurements using hand tools, machines, and power saws.
- Install fixtures such as windows, doors, and cabinets.
- Attach hardware such as door knobs, hinges, and drawer pulls.
- Reinforce joints with nails or fasteners.
- Produce and assemble components along with repair and alter wooden furniture and cabinetry.
- Verify dimensions and check the quality for fit to ensure adherence to specifications.
- Ensure high level of safety precautions throughout project as well as maintain a clean work area.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Previous woodworking experience a plus!
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Keywords: cabinetry, cabinet, carpentry, woodworking, constructions, skilled trade, assembly.