Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Racine, WI 53403
- Create programs based off of blueprint.
- Utilize AutoCAD or CadCAM programs.
- Write CNC programs for mills and lathes and create tool packages.
- Set-up routers for new parts, revise routers for existing parts, and create/document machining fixtures.
- Refine existing CNC programs and maintain CNC database.
- Design and develop fixtures for CNC machining, and identify and implement tooling to increase product thorough put and lower cost.
- Continuously improve machining processes.
- Temp to hire position located in Racine, WI.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift positions available.
- $18-27/hr., depending on experience.
- Minimum 3+ years CNC programming and setup experience required.
Keywords: Komo, CNC, program, mill, lathe, autocad, mill, fixture, plastic, design, engineering, machining.