Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Bay View, WI 53207
Under general supervision of the Group Leader, this position is responsible for producing machined parts by programming, setting up and operating numerical control (CNC) machine as well as maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Studies work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces and machining parameters
- Interprets geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T)
- Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions including zero and reference points
- Sets tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches
- Calculates requirements including basic math, geometry and trigonometry
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- CNC Machine Tool Certification preferred
- 1 to 3 years of related experience
- Knowledge of safe operating practices
- Ability to work 10-hour days (9: 00 pm to 7: 00 am) Monday through Thursday with additional hours occasionally on Friday
Capabilities and Success Factors
- Focus on consistent quality and productivity
- Above average problem-solving skills
- Focus on safety in the workplace in order to protect yourself and others from occupational accidents and injuries
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Minority/Veteran/Disabled