Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Racine, WI 53403
- Operate CNC machines to perform different jobs including drilling, grinding, and milling.
- Translate the requirements of detailed part drawings into measurements for production.
- Perform proper set-up and calibration procedures for all equipment and accessories to be used on projects.
- Oversee the machines while they execute the tasks and make the necessary changes to produce improved results.
- Ensure the results of machining process align with client expectations.
- Check machinery on a daily basis to guarantee functionality.
- Ensure that every machine procedure is done in accordance with the strict guidelines of the company.
- Follow all company safety protocol.
- Inspect the work area and machines that were used prior to leaving at the end of each shift.
- All levels of CNC machinists encouraged to apply!
- Proficiency with calipers and micrometers.
- Drug screening and criminal background check upon hire.
Keywords: cnc, program, machine, machinist, lathe, mill, tooling, quality, manufacturing, production, labor, machining, operate, operation, vertical, labor.