Racine, WI 53403
- Operate CNC machines to perform different jobs including drilling, grinding, and milling.
- Translate the requirements of detailed part drawings into measurements for production.
- Perform proper set-up and calibration procedures for all equipment and accessories to be used on projects.
- Oversee the machines while they execute the tasks and make the necessary changes to produce improved results.
- Ensure the results of machining process align with client expectations.
- Check machinery on a daily basis to guarantee functionality.
- Ensure that every machine procedure is done in accordance with the strict guidelines of the company.
- Follow all company safety protocol.
- Inspect the work area and machines that were used prior to leaving at the end of each shift.
- All levels of CNC machinists encouraged to apply!
- Proficiency with calipers and micrometers.
- Drug screening and criminal background check upon hire.
Keywords: cnc, program, machine, machinist, lathe, mill, tooling, quality, manufacturing, production, labor, machining, operate, operation, vertical, labor.