Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Elkhorn, WI 53121-
The purpose of this position is to ensure quality product is being produced in a safe and efficient manner.
Essential Job Functions and Performance Standards:
1) Keep machine(s) running, loading and unloading machine, ability to make offsets, change jaws, and select tooling, keeping cutting tools in good condition. Some set up experience.
2) Good math and measurement skills.
3) Edit programs and able to make adjustments based on measurement findings for several machines. Rename and save programs to machine. Knowledge of feeds and speeds.
4) Able to use and create documents and setup sheets.
5) Amount and accuracy of production increased. Confident in checking first piece parts accurately and complete Inspection Report in the Work Order packet.
6) Follows safe work practices using proper PPE and practicing good housekeeping.
7) Performs other duties as assigned.
This position takes place primarily on the machine shop floor, at the machine in a manufacturing plant. Noise can be loud at times. Employee stands for long periods of time. The employee works near moving parts, may be exposed to fumes and potential electric shock. All positions require use of proper personal protective equipment and to actively participate in and receive the Company s safety training.
Experience: Prior knowledge of G&M code and/or Mazatrol.
Equivalent of 2-5 years experience.
Skills: Blue print knowledge/Computer Skills
Willingness to learn.
Physical Demands: Some heavy lifting up to 70# s on occasion