Delavan, WI 53115-
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform all assigned machine shop operations
2. Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to management or designee.
3. Maintain work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition and follow safety procedures.
4. Perform milling, drilling, tapping and de-burring tasks.
5. Perform inspection of machined products and document results.
6. Complete & maintain paperwork for parts.
7. Assembly and pressure testing as necessary.
8. Assist in other areas as needed.
9. Communication proficiency, mathematical skills, mechanical capacity, technical capacity & time management skills are required
10. Adherence to all Company safety policies
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
In this position the employee will be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts & vibration. The noise level in the environment can be loud, hearing protection is provided and mandatory in certain areas. Physical requirements are as follows: the employee is required to talk and hear, is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands & arms. The position requires frequent pushing & pulling of objects that are up to 40lbs. Or heavier.