Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Racine, WI 53403
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling, etc.
- Understand specifications and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings, etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts.
- Supervise the machines while they execute the task and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result.
- Inspect and measure finished products.
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality.
- Prior experience as a CNC operator.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings.
- Computer savvy with basic understanding of computer programming.
- Mechanical aptitude with good math skills.
Keywords: cnc, machine, machinist, lathe, program, vertical, horizontal, machining, manufacturing, programming, programmer, g code, m code, cad cam, haas, mori seiki, operate, setup, mill.