Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
CNC Horizontal Machine Operator
Racine, WI 53401
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform all assigned machine shop operations
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to management or designee.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition and follow safety procedures.
- Perform milling, drilling, tapping and de-burring tasks.
- Perform inspection of machined products and document results.
- Complete & maintain paperwork for parts.
- Assembly and pressure testing as necessary.
- Assist in other areas as needed.
- Communication proficiency, mathematical skills, mechanical capacity, technical capacity & time management skills are required
- Adherence to all Company safety policies
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
In this position the employee will be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts & vibration. The noise level in the environment can be loud, hearing protection is provided and mandatory in certain areas. Physical requirements are as follows: the employee is required to talk and hear, is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands & arms. The position requires frequent pushing & pulling of objects that are up to 40lbs. Or heavier.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or equivalent required
1 year of related experience preferred, although we do provided on-the-job training