Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Burlington, WI 53105
- Operates company-owned and leased vehicles safely in delivering merchandise to and from customers and suppliers.
- Assists in loading and unloading merchandise on vehicles.
- Obtain signatures or payments on delivery and pick up tickets.
- Follows assigned scheduling of deliveries; makes deliveries on time as scheduled.
- Follow proper procedures in reporting accidents in accordance with company policy.
- Collect cash or check on C.O.D. orders.
- May assist in routing city deliveries.
- Report operating problems or maintenance needs on vehicles.
- Maintains vehicles in neat and clean condition; observe traffic laws.
- Maintains neat personal appearance; always remains courteous and service-minded in dealing with customers.
- Keep supervisor informed of shortages, overloads or damaged merchandise; refers customer complaints to supervisor.
- Assist in warehouse duties as needed by Supervisors.
- Possession of a high school diploma or equivalent or any combination of education and experience which provides equivalent knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with basic office procedures.
- Valid Drivers License, keep and maintain proper driving credentials (CDL, Hazmat Endorsement).
- Solid driving record.
- Background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Good communication skills