Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
CAD Drafter / Detailer
Racine, WI 53405
High School graduate
Associates degree in mechanical or electrical design a plus
Knowledge and experience in 2-d and 3-d CAD
Competence in Microsoft Office Suite
Proficient in 3-d modeling, SolidWorks preferred
Skilled in 2-d CAD, DraftSight or AutoCad preferred
Basic understanding of PLM, SmarTeam preferred
Ability to create 2-d drawings from 3-d models
Skilled in the application of standard drafting practices
Knowledge of good foundry and forging practices, machining practices and limitations, and material and heat treat practices
Strong interpersonal relationship skills and listening skills that allow being able to work with people in all levels of the organization and external customers
Strong organizational and time management skills
1. Prepare detail drawings of complex components and assemblies
2. Prepare installation drawings of new or modified units
3. Prepare assembly drawings of new or modified units
4. Prepare electrical and hydraulic schematics using standard symbols
5. Prepare 3-d models of single components
6. Ensure that detail drawings contain sufficient information to manufacture or purchase
7. Prepare and process change requests
8. Create product structure for modified units
9. Enter proper data into PLM
10. Maintain knowledge in the area of technical expertise