Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Racine, WI 53403
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures.
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process.
- Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components.
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications.
- Align material and put together parts to build units.
- Check product to ensure highest quality.
- Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts.
- Proven experience as an Assembler.
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings, etc.
- Ability to use tools and machines.
Keywords: assembly, manufacturing, assemble, light industrial, testing, general labor, production, machine operator.