Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Racine, WI 53403
Assembler Job Duties:
- Studies assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists.
- Gathering parts, sub-assemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- $9-11/hr depending on experience.
- Previous manufacturing experience required.
- Blueprint reading experience preferred.
- Ability to problem solve, good communication skills and hand-eye coordination.
Keywords: assembly, machinery, machine, assemble, manufacturing, building, industrial, tool, blueprint.