Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Racine, WI 53405-
The main role of an administrative assistant is to act as support for the company. The daily activities of an administrative assistant may include being the receptionist for the company, answering the telephone, filing, faxing, managing appointments and managing the daily office schedule. Additional administrative duties may include writing letters or brochures, assisting with marketing activities and special projects.
- Monitors office operations
- Assists office staff in maintaining files and databases
- Tracks office supply inventory and orders supplies
- Maintain office equipment
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Performs other duties as required
- Proven admin or assistant experience professionalism
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets and presentation software
- Works well with others and be detail oriented
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision