Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Racine, WI 53403
The Administrative Assistant works under the guidance of the Director of Administration on administrative tasks and projects.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
1. Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
2. Run local errands including acquiring things at the store and/or bakery and maintain break room supply inventory.
3. Management of ACT database and various spreadsheets.
4. Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls.
5. Receive and direct website email requests and provide backup for Domestic Sales sample procedures.
6. Sourcing, ordering and supply inventory management for POS premiums and materials.
7. Ordering of business cards and other marketing materials.
8. Schedule and coordinate meetings and parties.
9. Contacting of webhost with website updates and changes.
10. Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules.
11. Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
12. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
Commitment Ability to work within company s policies of customer satisfaction and teamwork within a collaborative environment.
Education: High School diploma, or equivalent.
Experience: None required; Entry level position.
Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Halpin Staffing Services provides great jobs with desirable employers in Southeast Wisconsin and Northeast Illinois. Find your next position in accounting, finance, engineering, HR, marketing/sales, administration or light and heavy industry. We’ve got flexible scheduling options and competitive benefits available! Apply today or visit us at halpinpersonnel.com!