Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Customer Service Representative
Racine, WI 53403
The Domestic Customer Service Representative works under the guidance of the Customer Service Manager in processing orders, sending confirmations and assisting customers with order inquiries and other requests.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
1. Enter, route, confirm and process sales orders.
2. Perform order inquiries; Provide freight tracking, lead times, freight quotes and charges.
3. Maintain special shipping instructions for shipping, dock appointments, required documents, etc.
4. Maintain customer special pricing, code database and hardcopy invoice files.
5. Complete new customer/vendor packets and requested documentation. Perform credit checks on new customers.
6. Complete Return Material Authorization paperwork and process returns.
7. Follow-up with customers on past-due invoices. Create debit/credit memos as needed.
8. Research damaged freight and process freight claims.
Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
Commitment Ability to work within company s policies of customer satisfaction and teamwork within a collaborative environment.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School diploma, or equivalent.
Experience: A minimum of three (3) years customer service experience.
Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.