Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Burlington, WI 53105-
- Greet, screen and route all phone calls and visitors to appropriate personnel within the Agency.
- Wait on walk-in customers, accepting payments and giving receipts. Direct to proper CSR when customer has questions/changes on their policies.
- Balance Petty cash weekly.
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items monthly.
- Responsible for locking cash drawer each evening.
- Switch phones over to Auto-attendant.
- Run Close Day
- Runs Company download .
- Prepares files and policies for mailing or delivery as necessary.
- Binds proposals and prepares renewal policies for delivery.
- Completes scanning for Account Managers.
- Merge letters from the agency management system for specific clients. Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate.
- Attaches correspondence to the client record in the agency management system.
- Assists with certificates of insurance, binders and evidence of property insurance as necessary.
- Forwards fax s for agency.
- Send out Thank you notes to new customers.
- Add KP duty schedule to Public Calendar and kitchen calendar.
- Add all holidays to Public Calendar, make holiday office closure signs for entrance and add holiday message to phones.
- Program phone changes.
- Shop for Groceries and soda for office.
- Water plants.
- Assist the Benefits department during their busy season.
- Perform other functions at the request of management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of High School education.
- Effective communication skills, organizational skills, and ability to respond to requests effectively and efficiently.
- Understanding of agency operations.
- Understanding of agency workflow procedures, underwriting, sales and service processes.
- Ability to carry out detailed written or verbal instructions with multiple concrete and abstract variables.
- Ability to perform 70% sedentary work, exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and exert negligible force, frequently or consistently, to move objects, including the human body. May be asked to exert up to 30 pounds of force periodically, as needed.
- Field of vision must be adequate to observe up and down or right to left while eyes are fixed on a given point.
- Ability to process written and other materials visually.
- Physical efforts required include fingering, repetitive small motor activity, grasping, verbally communicating detailed and important information to others quickly and accurately, stooping, reaching, standing, lifting light objects under 10 pounds frequently, and climbing occasionally.
- Requires ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, perceiving the nature of sounds with no less than a 40 dB loss at 500 Hz, and 2000 Hz without correction.
- High-pressured, fast-paced environment with significant disruption. Large number of multiple steps in complex system performed with accuracy and speed is essential to the successful completion of tasks.
- This job description is intended to describe the level of work required by the person performing the work of the position and physical requirements normal to the position. Principal duties outlined are the essential responsibilities; other duties may be assigned, as needs arise or as required to support principal duties.