Halpin places job seekers at all career levels in many industries.
Professional. Accounting/Finance. Engineering. HR.
Marketing/Sales. Administrative. Light Industrial. Heavy Industrial.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Apply Now to fill out an application. If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and enter the position title in notes box.
Lake Geneva, WI 53147-
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Develop strong and trusted relationships with customers through timely and accurate communications
- Resolve customer issues in an accurate and timely manner
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Sets up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
- Work with inside and outside sales representatives to keep account activities and literature up to date
- Prepare and follow-up on direct customer renewals
- Additional duties may be assigned
Essential Personal Traits:
- Strong written and verbal communication and technical skills for phone, letter writing and email correspondence
- High level of accuracy
- Pro-active approach to follow through
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Track record of building solid relationships
- Strong intrapersonal judgment skills are needed to prioritize varied daily goals and tasks
- Professional appearance and presence that includes a positive attitude
- Spirit of willingness to cooperate while working independently, but coordinating that independent work with others
- Highly motivated, dependable, and self-sufficient individual that is able to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
Job Experience/Skills and Knowledge:
- A BA/BS or Associates Degree preferred
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as Adobe PDF documents
- Must have proficient key boarding skills, computer knowledge and experience
Agent Channel/Sales Manager